Biochemical research group was founded in 1967 simultaneously with the formation of SRL as a structural unit at Medical University. The group employs a workers with extensive experience in biomedical field.
Head of the group - researcher Yarotskaya Natalia Nicolayevna.
Laboratory assistant (I category) – Korol Anna Ivanovna.
Laboratory assistant - Matyuk Juzefa Iosifovna.
The staff is complemented by other employees in case of performance of funded research.
- Semi-automatic biochemistry analyzer ScreenMaster;
- Scanning densitometer DS3 with the system for electrophoresis Cormay;
- Spectrofluorimeter with software SM2203 "Solar";
- Ultra-centrifuge Optima LE-80k (Beckman USA);
- High-speed centrifuge Buofuge Stratos (Germany);
- Water purification system Milli-Q Synthesis (Millipor);
- GLC Termo Focus GS;
- Hardware-software complex 4 Record (RF);
- Biochemilumenometer BKL-06;
- Freezer for deep-freezing (up to -86 ° C);
- Apparatus for electrophoresis EF-1;
- Cold room;
- Generator of lump ice.
Main directions of research activity:
- Biochemistry of atherosclerosis and circulatory system;
- Biochemistry of membranes;
- Biochemistry of energy metabolism;
- Biochemistry of redox processes (lipid peroxidation, antioxidant activity).
- Determining the concentration of total cholesterol in serum;
- Determining the concentration of urea in serum;
- Determining the total protein concentration in serum;
- Determining the concentration of glucose in biological fluids;
- Determining the concentration of creatinin in serum;
- Determining the total bilirubin concentration in serum;
- Determining the ALT activity in serum;
- Determining the AST activity in serum;
- Determining the alkaline phosphatase activity in serum;
- Determining the lactate dehydrogenase activity in serum.