NB! University does not provide any scholarship or render financial support to international students.
Tuition fee at VSMU covers training costs - lectures, practical courses, examinations. Tuition fee does not include expenses on hostel, medical policy and registration.
The tuition fee is paid at arrival:
- For trainees of the preparatory department – the tuition fee is paid in amount of 100% at the day of signing of the contract;
- For 1st year students - the tuition fee is paid - 50% of the sum of tuition fee at the day of signing of the contract and the remaining amount is paid before 1st March;
- For 2nd – 6th year students - the tuition fee is paid twice a year – before 15th September and before 1st March.
Note! In case of delayed payment of tuition fee the fine is charged for each day of delayed payment.
Mode of payment
The tuition fee is paid for each year separately in cash to the bank (in Belarusian rubles at the rate of National Bank of the republic of Belarus) or transfer on bank account of the university (in US dollars).
The payment can be done in US Dollars to the bank account of Vitebsk State Medical University № BY41AKBB36329030003382000000, the branch № 200 of Vitebsk Regional Board of Open Joint-Stock Company “Belarusbank”, AKBBBY21200, UNP 300002704, OKPO 018968892000.
If tuition fee is paid via STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, NEW YORK, the money must be transferred to the following swift-code: BELARUSBANK, AKBBBY21200.
Note! The university doesn't accept cheques/drafts.
In accordance with financial legislation of the Republic of Belarus:
- The University accepts banking transfer which is issued in the sum, indicated in the item Payment for education;
- Banking transfer is issued on sum exceeding payment for education is not allowed;
- If the sum of banking transfer exceeds payment for education, the excess is not paid back;
- Funds on personal expenses are paid in cash or transferred on his/her personal account.
Medical insurance and medical check-up
Before the beginning of studies every student must undergo additional medical check-up in the clinic of VSMU. All expenses are covered by the student (about 100 US $ per year).
Besides, one should sign obligatory medical policy with one of Insurance Companies. The cost of the policy is 200 $ per year (in most cases medical insurance is made at the airport on arrival).
If you make visa at the airport on arrival to the Republic of Belarus the cost of visa will be about 120 US $ per 15 days. On arrival to the university the applicant is obliged to come to the Dean's office of VSMU and make registration for a year.
Each foreign citizen entering the Republic of Belarus is obliged to be registered domiciliary. The contribution rate is about 50 US $.
Living expenses, including food, transport expenses etc make up about 400 – 600 US $ per month. In addition, one shall bear in mind expenses on winter clothing.
The use of all educational, informative, sport and cultural infrastructure of the University is free.
English + Russian Medium (2019-2020)
The cost of education
|General Medicine||1-6||4 800 $|
|Stomatology||1-5||4 700 $|
|Pharmacy||1-5||3 750 $|
The cost of education
|Preparatory training course||8-10 months||2 100 $|
|General Medicine||1-6 year||4 100$|
|Stomatology||1-5 year||4 300$|
|1-5 year||3 600$|
|1-5 year||1 800$|