Principal directions of work of the department
- formation of programs of international cooperation
- involvement of teaching staff in international cooperation
- assurance of cooperation of the departments of the university in the sphere of international cooperation
- export of educational services
- organization of traineeship of VSMU students abroad
- organization of admission for foreign students coming to the university by intergovernmental and interuniversity contracts and agreements
- organization of admission company for foreign students to the Faculty of Overseas Students Training
- maintenance of consultations and translations for departments and staff of the university
- organization of work of teaching staff from abroad
- maintenance of representative and informational activity
- realization of Politics and aims in the sphere of quality within the limits and competence of the department
- effective application of documents of management system of quality
Beliakova Elena Aleksandrovna
Head of Department of International Affairs
Main lines of activity: general guidance of the department, planning and managing the international cooperation and external relations, admission company management.
Pchelintseva Anna Alexandrovna
Head of academic mobility sector
Main lines of activity: academic mobility of academic teaching staff and students, coordination of inter-university cooperation, verification of VSMU graduates’ documents.
Rudova Vladislava Petrovna, senior inspector of academic mobility sector
Main lines of activity: managing of VSMU pages in social networks, promotion of VSMU on the Internet, participation in the preparation of documents on academic mobility.
Rogachova Valeriya Alexandrovna
Inspector of academic mobility sector
Main lines of activity: academic mobility of students, work with perspective students of Faculty of Overseas Students Training, documentation management.
Victor Vladimirovich Alexandrov
Senior inspector of the Department of International Affairs.
Main lines of activity: translation of documents, educational learning guides and information materials, providing interpreting services during negotiations with foreign partners and organizations, maintaining the VSMU website.
Educational establishment «Vitebsk State Order of Peoples' Friendship Medical University»
Vitebsk, the Republic of Belarus
210009, Frunze Avenue, 27
Tel. /Fax: +375 (212) 64-50-22
Tel. /Fax: +375 (212) 60-14-49
Site of the university: www.vgmu.by