Main tasks of the department of clinical residency and internship are:
- internship organizational and methodological providing;
- clinical residency organizational and methodological providing;
- summarizing of internship and clinical residency.
Functions of the department of clinical residency and internship:
- monitoring the implementation of regulations and orders of the rector of the university in the organization of residency and internship;
- participation in the selection of health facilities as bases for internship and personnel of managers for interns;
- coordination for the internship between the university, health departments of regional executive committees, health institutions and pharmacies;
- management and control over the activities of specialized departments for organization of training and methodological support of interns and clinical residents at the bases of health care institutions and pharmacies;
- together with heads of specialized departments selection of teachers managing interns and clinical residents training;
- organization of intermediate and final control of clinical residents and interns training;
- implementation of the goals and objectives of the University policy in the field of quality;
- maintains the rules of record-keeping in the system of quality management;
- collecting, accumulation, storage and analysis of data on the performed work quality;
- development and implementation of corrective actions to comply with remarks and deviations revealed by internal and external audits of quality management system.