In 2016 by the initiative of Council of Young Scientists of VSMU with the support of Rector of the University of A.T. Shchastniy first organized and held a competition of the university scientific startup grants for young scientists.
The winners given grants for 2017 were:
- Egorov S.K. - Assistant of the Department of Infectious Diseases. Topic research "method of simultaneous quantitative determination of the four major pathogens of bacterial meningitis in cerebrospinal fluid by polymerase chain reaction in real time"
- Moskalev I.K. - Post-graduate student of the Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergology with the course of the FPC and the PC.
- Rzheussky S.E.- Senior lecturer with the CEF course FPC and PC.
- Gusakova E.A. - Associate Professor, Department of General, physical and colloid chemistry.
- Koroleva D.S. - Graduate student of Pharmacognosy chair with course of FPC and PC.
- Karpuk I.Y. - doctoral student in Clinical Immunology and Allergology with the course of the FPC and the PC.
We wish good luck to the winners in research work on the grant!